Well I used to think I was good with computers...until tonight. I can't get the header to look right, I can't put drop shadows or even outlines around the text in front of our picture, I can't figure out how to change the justification of the font in the headers...ugh...For some odd reason I can't edit or make anything look good without Photoshop or Illustrator. So this is my sad try at making our blog look "pretty".
Updates:
Beau is currently studying for his summer school final...which is tomorrow! Yippie! It's somewhat odd and cruel that when I graduated I married a Freshman, but Beau is worth going through another 6-12 years of school with--I kinda like him :) I'm excited for him to be done for the summer so we won't worry about homework for a couple months. I am working at ICCU as a Training and Marketing Specialist. We are both managing apartments for the Summer which can be an interesting experience at times, but we are getting along fine. We are on the search for apartments now, because we will be moving around the 15th of August....for the 3rd time in 4 months. We have two pet fish, a guppy named Pee-Wee and a Beta named Keyto (it means sea goddess or something...yup Beau and I researched Fish names)
We went camping this weekend with my family in Island Park, which was fun. Besides the mosquitos that bit me about 12 times. They were EVERYWHERE!! Ugh...and if any of you have seen a bite on me before, you know the freakish way they swell up...I even got bit on my nose...what stupid mosquito tried to suck blood out of my dang nose. Well actually, come to think of it, I had a certain cheer accident that made a lot of blood come out of my nose...a lot, maybe that blood sucker wasn't so stupid after all. It was fun to be around my nieces and nephew though. They are kind of adorable!
HOW HAVE I NOT MENTIONED THIS YET...I had THE most exciting start to a day ever! I was driving to work this morning when I heard a radio station ask a question for people to call in and answer for a prize. I called in with the right answer and won two free movie tickets and a free pizza! YAHOOO! I was bursting with happiness when I got to work!
That should be enough of my mind's ramblings for now. Happy Birthday Julie, I'm blogging!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the greatest moment of my life! Thank you. This birthday present is up there with the CHI Mikey bought me!
ReplyDeleteMindy----This makes me happy. This makes me very happy. I love it!!!!
ReplyDelete